We are very excited to be opening our garden to visitors but are also very committed to protecting visitors and our team. To help with this, the following guidelines are in place, please read them before you visit.
Failure to comply with any of our requests, could sadly result in your being asked to leave.
- All visitors are required to pre-book and attend at their specified time slot, arriving on time to help avoid queues outside the museum
- Hand sanitiser will be available on arrival and all guests will be required to use it on entry and exit
- Visitors who arrive later than 15 minutes after their start time will sadly not be admitted and refunds are not available for late attendees
- Visitors will be escorted to the garden and the museum toilet is available for your use as needed
- The team on site will be cleaning the telescopes, any touch points such as door handles and light switches, as well as the toilet, in between each group
- The team will wear protective PPE including visors and make sure that while you use and enjoy the telescopes and other aspects of the experience, they remain at least 1 metre away from you whilst explaining what you can see
- As this activity is taking place in the garden, visitors are not required to wear masks but if you choose to, these are available for a 1 donation when you purchase your ticket
- The shop will not be open and the museum will also remain closed
- Our team will escort you out of the museum at the end of your session. We are spreading out the timings to avoid any queuing but if there is a group waiting by the door, please be mindful of the need to stay 1 meter away as you leave the area
- Your name and phone number will be required to support the track and trace process
- Please do not attend if anyone in the group has Covid-19 symptoms
- Please advise us if anyone develops Covid-19 symptoms during the session or soon afterwards
- Sadly we cannot provide wheelchair access, the route to the garden includes a steep staircase
- BPT reserves the right to cancel this event at short notice and this could be due to bad weather or staff developing Covid-19 symptoms. If BPT cancel the event, ticket holders will be fully refunded.
Thank you for your support and cooperation in helping us ensure physical distancing and maintain a high standard of hygiene. We hope you really enjoy your visit and engage with our amazing team of staff and volunteers, whilst also staying safe and keeping us safe too.
WE CAN OFFER ONE TICKET PER SESSION. WHICH ALLOWS ENTRY FOR YOUR HOUSEHOLD/FAMILY GROUP OF UP TO 6 PEOPLE. PLEASE SELECT QUANTITY 1 BELOW, TO BOOK YOUR SESSION.