Purchasing your Ticket
· When you have confirmed your order, no details of your booking can be changed. Orders for tickets are non-refundable.
· Tickets are not transferable; they are only valid for the time, day and event stated upon them.
· When you arrive at the event, you may need to produce identification if you have bought a discounted or concession ticket. If you do not have relevant identification, if requested for discounted or concession tickets, you may be refused entry to the event.
· Tickets are for personal use only and cannot be resold, transferred or used for promotional, commercial or fundraising purposes without the prior written permission of the Bath Preservation Trust.
Attending an Event
· Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
· We reserve the right to remove from an event, or refuse entry to anyone who:
o behaves in a way that adversely affects the enjoyment of other visitors
o uses threatening, abusive or insulting language or behaviour, or in any way provokes a breach of the peace
· Visitors that arrive late may be refused entry.
· If we cancel an event, or any part of an event, we will try to contact you to arrange an exchange or refund. If we cannot exchange the ticket, we will refund you in full. We will most likely contact you by email, so please ensure you provide a valid and current email address.
· If an event is being cancelled or postponed, the Bath Preservation Trust cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred by the customer for travel, accommodation or any other related service.